Friday, July 17, 2009

FRIDAY and BACON

Ok, so I'm at work right now trying to figure out what I should complete today. I know that there are a ton of tasks on my list however,I feel like there's not enough time to get them all done. You can give me a lifetime, and I still won't do it. But I am craving BACON, I walked in the office and the aroma hit my nostrils with force. That titilating smell that gets in your nose and travels to your mouth and lets you get a mild lingering taste of what your missing. I really want some bacon....

To continue on with my Friday, I will try to get 2 big things accomplished today. One would be not to curse out my receptionist and the other would be to drink 2liters of water, lol. Beyond that is not a primary concern unitl after hours.

I logged on to facebook to see that one of my ex's posted from my perspective that he just fucked someone... it upset me a little only because he called me earlier for a bootie call. It's amazing, it you can't get it from one you get it from another. I guess I can't really say anything, I do the same thing all the time "like a boss!" I guess he just wanna be like kee...

No comments: